Today I want to motivate you to make this week as successful as possible. One of the most powerful motivations is to make lists. Lists have incredible power.
Here are some lists you could make to change your life:
- A list of the books you are going to read this month
- A list of the people you are going to pray for today
- A list of the things you have to do this week
- A list of things you are dreaming for this year
- A list of what you want in a job, partner, house, etc.
Lists have remarkable power in that they bring focus. Written lists are remarkably powerful. Studies show that everyone who is a millionaire keeps lists. You want to be a millionaire learn how to make lists. I have a list of things I do every day, a list of the exercises I will do at the gym today, a list of things I have to do this week and this month, a list of Scriptures to memorize, and many more. Lists change your life.
Habukkuk 2.2 says to write the vision and make it plain. Making lists is a way you can write it and make it plain. Your lists are the recipe for your future success.
- Lists take mental juggling away, it saves our mind from memory and ts it create.
- Lists help us assign priority to things, which leads to success
- Lists make us more organized which leads to efficiency.
Let me know in the comments below which lists you are making today and if you have any questions.
Remember: walking in your dreams is your destiny.