- People who have no fruit in the area they are talking about.
- People who do not practise what they preach
- People who major on minors and do not ever grasp the main concepts.
- People who make sweeping generalizations. They say things like “You always…”, “You never…”
- People who do not want your best
- People who do not take advice from others themselves
- People who do not take the time to listen themselves.
Published by Tree of Life Church
We are a growing network of growing churches, with services weekly in Dagenham, Guildford, Watford, Croydon, Brentwood and Dorset. We are also planting churches in Cambridge, Suffolk, West Midlands and Hemel. Find out more at www.tree.church, www.tree.church/youtube and www.tree.church/app.
View more posts
One thought on “7 People Not to Listen To”
It is always wise to wait for a confirmation from God, if a person speaks over you or offers you advice, whether you know that person or not. Ej