Leader, you can do this in the middle of the worship, in the middle of the notices, as soon as the service starts or even in the midst of a dull sermon 😉 (I know, you never are in the middle of preaching and think man, if this is boring me what MUST it be doing to them – that’s only me)
5. Give a word of knowledge. Ask God for one, and be open with God – tell Him. The surprise is that God wants to speak more than you do. So ask for a word for healing, or for finances, or for anything – and watch God come through for you!
4. Call everyone in pain forward. Lay hands on each of them and command the pain to leave. Ask who has less pain to share a quick testimony.
3. Get everyone to pray in tongues for five minutes. If people cannot pray in tongues, call them forward and believe God for them to receive the baptism in the Holy Spirit.
2. Invite everyone in the church believing for a new job, a job, promotion or a payrise forward. Lay hands on them and agree with them.
1. Give an altar call – it doesn’t have to wait until the end of the service. Explain the gospel quickly and get everyone to bow their heads and close their eyes and invite anyone wanting to know Jesus to raise their hand. Then prayer with everyone in the room and make sure the people who got saved get a bag of literature or you get their details so you can follow up!
Now you never need have an unenergized service again – say thanks Ben!