- HUMILITY – you have to assume that you are not the only one who knows what is going on, in fact, you realize that there are people who know more than you
- COMPANIONSHIP – what we do as ministers leaves us very lonely. Having someone who we are like mentor and love us helps us no end, especially when what we are saying is controversial or radical
- OUR WIVES. Ministers live in two realms – they are supernatural beings and natural beings. When you are married to someone they see you being supernatural and see you being natural too. It concerns our wives when they realize all this glory is in a very cracked and earthy vessel. Especially when you consider that women are twice removed from the earth, being made from Adam’s rib. When you fellowship with spiritual fathers, and the woman sees that they too carry glory in cracked vessels, your marriage improves as that fear of being found out for being a earthy vessel melts away.
- HUMOUR. It’s great to be around someone who sees the world the same way you do, it means you have similar senses of humour. Life is hard, humour is precious.
- GOOD GROUND. You know that spiritual father of yours who loves you, promotes you, encourages you, challenges you. They are good ground – give to them today!