Jeremy Clarkson – leadership lessons we can learn
1. Your gift and talent is what brings you promotion and success.
2. A lack of restraint will cost you what your gifting will bring you.
3. A loyal group of people who perceive you as being loyal to them, and being their voice in life will delay that loss, but not indefinitely.
4. Never believe your own press reports – you are only a success as part of a team and treat your team as precious or you will lose your success.
5. You will get a second chance to bounce back. But it will be hard work.
6. There are some behaviours which can negate a million signatures of support.
7. Never make decisions hungry.