- Bring Your Bible! Then you can read what is being read from and ensure it is in your Bible. It helps you learn and grow.
- Say “amen” and encourage your preacher – in appropriate moments!
- Participate in the worship, don’t spectate! Lift your hands, clap and shout. Dance!
- Arrive on time!
- Leave late. Have a cup of tea, chat to people, make some friends. Take someone back to your house for lunch.
- Be aware of new people. Help them find their feet, answer their questions, love them!
- Say thanks to your pastor afterwards – it really does make a difference, I promise!