10. Buy a hamper. Give everyone a ticket as they come in. Hold a raffle in the middle of the service.
9. Play a really old well known hymn. Even use the original tune. Belt it out!
8. Receive the offering to the tune of Yakkety Sax.
7. Give the people bingo cards with very spiritual words on: righteousness, faith, holy, etc. Play bingo during the sermon.
6. Preach with a huge bag of wine gums in your hand. Hand them out to everyone in the front row as you preach.
5. Use props to make your sermon more accessible to the visual minded people in your church (over a third of people find it much easier to process and retain information associated with an image)
4. Start a conga line during Shine, Jesus, Shine.
3. Make all your ushers wear purple. When asked why tell them that only people wearing purple will be raptured.
2. Have a good time yourself. If you look forward to it and enjoy it, that is contagious.
1. Tell someone you are genuinely glad they came.